About Me

My photo
I have been creating doodles for over a decade but have only recently turned these into filling in large pictures with my designs . I use ball point pen to colour a composition with patterns and doodles - I love the texture and tone you can achieve, and I wouldn’t use anything else. I think my pictures are creative, quirky and stand out from the norm, but most of all I just love creating them! If you have any comments or questions about my work, please feel free to email glitterqueen@rocketmail.com

Tuesday 27 March 2012

For Sale

Sunflower Field and TwentyTwelve Postcards are available to buy, please see the Shop page for details!

- "Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence" - Henri Matisse

1 comment:

  1. Sarah2/4/12

    I'll take three!
    1 Sunflower
    and 2 TwentyTwelve's

    :)

    ReplyDelete