About Me

My photo
I have been creating doodles for over a decade but have only recently turned these into filling in large pictures with my designs . I use ball point pen to colour a composition with patterns and doodles - I love the texture and tone you can achieve, and I wouldn’t use anything else. I think my pictures are creative, quirky and stand out from the norm, but most of all I just love creating them! If you have any comments or questions about my work, please feel free to email glitterqueen@rocketmail.com

Monday 2 July 2012

Eldwick Art Exhibition - 13th - 15th July

The 3rd Eldwick Art Exhibition will be taking place next weekend in the Memorial Hall. The preview will be held on Friday 13th July from 7.30pm, entry is £3 including a glass of wine. The exhibition will be open on Saturday 14th July from 10am to 10pm, and on Sunday 15th July from 10am to 2pm. Please join us if you can!
- “The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place; from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider’s web.” – Pablo Picasso

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Good luck with the exhibition! I hope it goes really well for you!

    ReplyDelete