About Me

My photo
I have been creating doodles for over a decade but have only recently turned these into filling in large pictures with my designs . I use ball point pen to colour a composition with patterns and doodles - I love the texture and tone you can achieve, and I wouldn’t use anything else. I think my pictures are creative, quirky and stand out from the norm, but most of all I just love creating them! If you have any comments or questions about my work, please feel free to email glitterqueen@rocketmail.com

Friday 25 May 2012

Bradford Open for Art

The Bradford Open for Art is nearly upon us and all the venues and artists have been confirmed.


My work will be exhibited at Ferndean Manor in Haworth, and at the Bradford Central Library.

Ferndean Manor is a wonderful building filled with beautiful items for the home. The Balcony Tea Room is a perfect place to soak up the view and have a cuppa. I can personally recommend the roast pork and my husband will be back again for the burger! See the Ferndean and Scartop Furniture websites for more information on this beautiful location.


Please see the Bradford Open for Art website and also their Blog for details of all the events taking place.


- "You can't be at the pole and the equator at the same time. You must choose your own line, as I hope to do, and it will probably be colour" - Vincent Van Gogh



No comments:

Post a Comment