About Me

My photo
I have been creating doodles for over a decade but have only recently turned these into filling in large pictures with my designs . I use ball point pen to colour a composition with patterns and doodles - I love the texture and tone you can achieve, and I wouldn’t use anything else. I think my pictures are creative, quirky and stand out from the norm, but most of all I just love creating them! If you have any comments or questions about my work, please feel free to email glitterqueen@rocketmail.com

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Thank You!

A big thank you to the organisers of the Arts Trail, and especially Sarah, Kevin & John. The weekend was fantastic and made so much better by the hundreds of people who attended. If you stopped to chat to me, please feel free to get in touch, it would be lovely to hear from you!

 - "You are lost the instant you know what the result will be" - Juan Gris

No comments:

Post a Comment