About Me

My photo
I have been creating doodles for over a decade but have only recently turned these into filling in large pictures with my designs . I use ball point pen to colour a composition with patterns and doodles - I love the texture and tone you can achieve, and I wouldn’t use anything else. I think my pictures are creative, quirky and stand out from the norm, but most of all I just love creating them! If you have any comments or questions about my work, please feel free to email glitterqueen@rocketmail.com

Friday 4 May 2012

Saltaire Arts Trail - This weekend!

A reminder that the Saltaire Arts Trail will be taking place this weekend, it promises to be a great showcase of local artists and good fun for all the family.

Please join us if you can!

 - "Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist" - Rene Magritte

No comments:

Post a Comment